Heres a handy kitchen tip. Have you ever tried boiling some eggs and end up spending ages peeling the shell off piece by piece? Sometimes it seems like the shell will only come off in tiny pieces.It can be really frustrating, especially when you're hungry!
Using this method you can peel several eggs in a fraction of the time and a fraction of the effort.
- First you'll need to place your boiled egg in a glass.
- Then fill the glass partway with water.
- Place your hand over the top of the glass.
- Hold the glass over the sink so you don't make a mess and shake vigorously for about 5 seconds.
- Then just hold the shell between your thumb and forefinger and it should slide right off!
Thats it! Its that easy! Once you've tried this and seen how easy it is you'll never use any other method. Check out this example video to see how easily and quickly you can peel an egg.
Express Kitchens Cork, serving the people of Cork for 30+ years. We make it easy to design your dream kitchen. Talk to an expert kitchen designer today!